Tennenbaum Institute’s Enterprise Transformation Short Course
October 12-14, 2015
Enterprise transformation helps companies change their strategy in response to economic and market disruptions, such as an organization’s products or services being out of date, revenue streams being changed, new regulations or market competition becoming more intense. It’s a methodology of business-driven change in how a company structures itself and moves forward to improve and drive new levels of growth.
Major elements addressed in the course will include:
- Enterprise Challenges
- Ends, Means and Scope of Transformation
- Transformation Methodology
- Making Sense of Organizational Phenomena
- Inferring and recognizing the “as is” enterprise structure and the exogenous and endogenous forces for change
- Formulating and interpreting the “to be” or transformed enterprise.
- Formulating visions, strategies and plans for transformation
- Assessing individual and organizational responses to transformation.